A Vain Attempt of Chaos and Order

I am too crazy to be with a person like you.
You are order
I am chaos
my nature
is to be uncontrolled and lost.

I tried your rules,
laws and regularity
thought I'd get along
but your people
labeled me, 'crazy'

Now I understand
Not I belong
to your realm
called 'ordinary'
breaking your rules
by showing them 'me'

you have your people
to impress
wasting your time with me
those people may love you less
no. don't try. you are not capable of making
such a mess.

I am always alone
and alright.
don't worry about me
go on
enjoy your people and
your night.

not meant to be rude?
oh I understand.
It's okay. don't apologize.

I know
a person like you
always has to do what is right
now if you'll excuse me,
i have to go put out my candle light.

No comments:

Post a Comment