I Should Stay Away From Me

it's all a lie. it's all your game
think its not on you who I to blame
I dont know what to say or feel
what he said was so true and too real
I am now scared of myself
scared to talk or share this to anybody else.
it is now 3 minutes past my birthday
what i am doing is crying it away
I got lots friends and yet none
needed them. they never there
there's nothing they could have done.
I am just too much of me
thinking thinking thinking
i need it stop already!
Feelings are too easily crushed
what can it do, this thing called trust?
Can I believe all things told by you
and at the same time everything he says too?
Was i born yesterday?
falling into pool of words everybody says.
I need to break this cycle
crying every night should not be possible.
I still want the bright soul to stay in
wish i knew how to begin.
I am too closed to sadness and this
relationship should soon
end.

No comments:

Post a Comment