Fury

January 06 09 8:33am

I do not like you, Daylight
Now especially,
Jet black sky and sparkles
always make
me feel right and happy.

Your arrogant brightness
burned down my dream.
Under your hot destructive touch
nothing is beautiful and bright
as it seems.

Turn away from me, Sun.
This is not the way my day should've begun.

Of all time and time,
you selected my moment,
my only moment
Gone.
Crushed.
Not by me spent.

Your ray pierced thru
my eyes aiming for my soul.
Lit fire on it.
Nothing I have left to hold.

Go away, could you?
at least out of my sight.
Closing my eyes
still defeated
by your powerful red light.

Away, away
from you I could not run.
A shattered dream.
piece by piece
I'm counting
one by one.

My kNight
Wherefore you are not here?
Forty-three thousand
and two hundred seconds I wait
for you to calm my fear.

I hate you Light of Day
You left me nothing to say.

O invincible prison.

Turn away from me, Sun.
No.
Not this way
my day should have
Begun.

No comments:

Post a Comment