Torn into Two

That voice
through the phone
again
bring long lost friends
pleasure and pain

convinced
nothing remains.

you-made mystery
"Do you want a credit card, miss?"
"Remember me? your old highschool friend"
and those kinds of stories

deceived
nothing remains.

yes. yes.
there
it's always been.

yes. yes.
now
caught in between

you and you
and me torn into two

Old and New
both ways my heart
flew.

what about the now?
where to?

Old you makes me forget New
but you never can stay.

New, I'm reminded of you
everytime I listen
to coldplay.

I need both you and you
I dare say.

Desperately selfish it sounds
I know
That explains my attempt
to walk away after every show.

Though most of the time I fail
and both you and you
better than anyone in this world
know.

Trust me
am trying
to let
go.

No comments:

Post a Comment