A Doormat Friend

I'm sorry, friend,
anymore, i can not
do this.
I can not save us, if you
do not give a shit.

you want to look cool,
hot and all.
writing nothing,
saying nothing
too personal.

scared once again,
to you I will fall?

I know we are friends.
buddy, I still do.
you know between us,
there never are
stupid rules.

do not make me,
do not like you.

you have changed
back hands to feet,
I do not know
what I would do
next time we meet.

words are just words
you said.
actions should we
instead
contemplate.

actions i saw none
around here,
a few words
from you
I saw but did not hear.

What should i contemplate now
my dear?

I am too tired of
being a doormat friend
there is this thing
once break
neither of us can mend.

I am not what you think I am
I know you never give a damn

I am tired of being your doormat friend
Is our whole friendship relationship
just another stupid scam
that is soon to end?

No comments:

Post a Comment