you walked away from me again..I dont know how we got to where we are now, so apart. i saw it wrong i guess. you want me to do something i just cant. yea.. I didnt tell you, how would you know. what a thing to do when i feel so far from you than ever..ride a bike. what does that show?
you want to be free..alone.. on the road..away.. while I'm still here..right where i was when we argued. True, i said i wanted to go..but i couldnt. You should have known better. 'Course you didn't.
Is this how its gonna end? cracks.. which grow bigger and bigger..now you on the other end, rode away. Me, looking at this space between us. right in front of me..

i need you so much now and you dont even know.. or care enough. Its too much for you.. yes.. for me too. "I'll never leave you baby." hurts, just thinking about it. you know why? because more than twice, you just did.





No comments:

Post a Comment