The Moon Does Not Smile Tonight but I Do


the Moon does not smile tonight
But i do.
One two Three
The stars are blinking at me.
I keep counting
thinking how they
are amazing
one more two more three more
above my roof
i have never seen stars this many before.
็I do not see where the moon is
but it does not matter
for a night like this
where things are just right
when the sky is nowhere white
but deep dark and black
yet charm it does not lack
O I love tonight and its
wonderful elements
I still think about
what i did and where i went
loving people around
by this magic of the night
we are bound.
Spontaneity rules our souls
again that we temporarily
ignore tomorrows.
This night I wont forget
neither every soul that
I met.
Our two papers, None of us has started
Going out tonight, None of us does regret it.
The Moon is not smiling tonight
But I am
My papers are blank and
Can you believe it..
I don't give a damn

No comments:

Post a Comment